Battlerite Arena Patch 2.0.3 will contain the traditional Spring event, the return of the Egg Brawl, and new cosmetics. This patch is scheduled it go live on Wednesday, April 17th at 8:00 AM UTC. Downtime is scheduled to last one hour.
Spring in Battlerite
The seasons are turning and the snow is melting – it’s Spring in Battlerite!
The Egg Brawl Returns!
Magical Eggs have been hidden within the Arena, find them with your teammates and throw them at your enemies – the infamous Egg Brawl is back! This year Bakko has a challenger in Raigon – try out both and jump into the egg-slinging fun, discovering what all of the colored eggs do. The old Battlerite system (choosing one per round) has returned for this mode. For those who were here last year, a couple of changes have been made to update the brawl:
- All maps and their Day/Night variants are included in the map pool
- Armory and Overload are both disabled for Egg Brawl
- Purple Egg always panics enemies directly away from you, rather than picking a random direction
- Egg behavior when bouncing off walls has been made more consistent
Egg Brawl Champion Updates
- Bulwark (Q)
- Cooldown has been reduced from 5s to 4.5s
- Egg Deflector
- Cooldown reduction has been reduced from 1.5s to 1s
- Shield Rush
- Haste has been increased from 40% to 50%
- New Tier 2 Battlerites:
- Egg Tosser
- Egg Specialist
- Egg Marauder
- New Tier 3 Battlerites:
- Egg Punch
- Egg Thief
- Manly Punch
- Egg Deflector
- Palm Slap (M1)
- Raigon takes a quick step forward, slapping enemies with his palm. This move has a weighty follow-through!
- Parry (Q)
- Raigon blocks a single melee or ranged attack, stunning melee attackers and reflecting eggs in the aimed direction
- Raigon’s Battlerites Mirror Bakko’s
Spring Outfits Return
Chicken Suit Bakko and the Roosters from last year are back, and this time can be purchased individually with Tokens or Gems. The Chicken Suit Outfit and it’s color variations can be purchased for 500 Gems or 12,000 Tokens each, and the Golden Rooster and it’s color variations can be purchased for 650 Gems or 20,000 Tokens.
If you’re eggcited to get clucking during Spring, the Chicken Emote is here for you! For a limited time the Chicken Emote is purchasable for 1400 Gems, unlocked on all Champions and complete with sound effects and music, so that you can out-dance and out-swag all your opponents. This bundle is available only until May 1st.
Quest for new Egg Mounts in both Battlerite Arena and Battlerite Royale! Collect all of the limited-time mounts by completing Event Quests in both Battlerite and Battlerite Royale. Check out the Battlerite Royale Patch Notes to see what eggs you can unlock there!
- Deflect 100 Eggs
- Reward: Free-Range Egg Epic Mount
- Available from April 17th at 8:00 UTC until May 1st at 8:00 UTC
- Hit Enemies with Colored Eggs 75 Times
- Reward: Eggniter Egg Epic Mount
- Available from April 24th at 8:00 UTC until May 1st at 8:00 UTC
Bringer of Spring Bundle
Who makes the flowers bloom after winter? It’s the Bringer of Spring, of course! For a limited time, the Bringer of Spring Bundle is available to purchase for 400 Gems in game. This bundle contains the Bringer of Spring Legendary Outfit and Staff of Spring Epic Weapon for Blossom, and is purchasable until May 1st.
And More on the Horizon…
A mysterious new bunny appears, available for a limited time at the low price of 750 Gems. This bundle will be revealed (and available) April 24th, and be purchasable until May 1st – but you might have a clue at who’s hopping in next!
- Bakko’s Egg Brawl is now available to play in the Private Lobby again
- Fixed an alignment error where the name of an item dropped in a chest was overflowing the background.
- Fixed a bug where the “You have unsigned sponsors” prompt would be triggered when no sponsor were available.
- Fixed a bug where some cosmetic items that are currently unavailable was included in the Owned Items / Total Items count in various areas in the UI.
- Holy Flame no longer dispels buffs on self
- Alysia’s Ice Lance (M2) now correctly applies bonus damage when Chilled if both Cryogenic Lance and Piercing Cold rites are taken
- Visual indicator for Bakko’s Valiant Leap (Space) is now correct