The following hotfixes have been rolled out for Patch 0.14.0.0.
- Fixed an issue causing players to disconnect from games. We will be monitoring this and rolling out additional fixes as needed.
- Fixed an issue where victories in Battlegrounds counted as a loss.
- Fixed an issue where chests did not properly display received items.
The Pre-Launch Patch, Patch 0.14, will go live next week (week 43), with the exact date to be announced early next week. Some bullet points may still change and a few values could also change before the patch goes live. Read more »
After listening to feedback and discussing internally, we’re announcing changes to the Halloween Event that will be going live shortly.
In addition to including a weekly quest to earn Creepy Chests, Halloween items will now be directly purchasable with tokens, and can be bought in the customization section like any other cosmetic for as long as the event is running. However, they will be priced at double the cost of regular items.
Players who spent gems on Creepy Chests since the beginning of the event will also receive a 50% gem refund to compensate for Halloween items now being purchasable with tokens. You will retain all items that you have already opened from the chests.
Besides to these changes we are looking at the way we organize and run events, including (but not limited to) additional ways of using in-game currency to obtain cosmetics in future events.
The quest to obtain Creepy Chests will refresh every Friday at 5:00 AM UTC.
Servers will be going down at 14:45 CEST as we implement these changes, and should be down for only a short time. If we hit any sort of snag, we’ll let you know on social media.
Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope this update will allow you to better enjoy events now and in the future.
We’ve deployed some Hotfixs to Patch 0.13.2.0.
This Hotfix contains the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused some teams to be placed too highly after their placement games. Affected teams will need to play their placement games again. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Fixed an issue that caused some abilities to have inconsistent attack speed.
- Fixed a reconnect exploit bug
- Localization fixes
After additional testing and hearing responses to the Backstab mechanic, we have decided not to include it in this patch. It was initially intended as an experiment to gather data and feedback from the community. Backstab may return in some form in the future.
Patch 0.13.2.0 will arrive on Wednesday, September 20th. The servers will be brought down for patching at 15:00 CEST (9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT). The servers can be unavailable for up to 4 hours due to the season change. Read more »
Patch 0.13.1.2 will arrive on Thursday September 14th. The servers will be brought down for patching at 15:00 CEST (9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT). The patching process can last up to 2 hours. Read more »
We are deploying a Hotfix today at 17:00 CEST (11:AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT), which will require some downtime. The servers can be down for up to two hours. We will also be doing some server maintenance during the downtime.
The hotfix contains the following fixes:
- “Kinetic Energy” (R) can now pass through walls again
- Fixed an issue with Varesh’s legendary weapons which made certain effects look strange (Static)
- Bakko’s Battlerite “Howling Axes” is now compatible with the Battlerite “Rampage”
- You should no longer be able to enter a regular arena match as “Random Champion”
- Random Champion Duel
- Odeum replays should now work properly for Brawl matches
- Fixed an issue with how disconnected players were handled
- Observer settings should now work properly again
Patch 0.13.1 will arrive on Tuesday August 29th. The servers will be brought down for patching at 15:00 CEST (9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT). The patching process can last up to 2 hours. Read more »
The full patch notes for the Summer Mega Patch can be found here: https://blog.battlerite.com/0-13-0-0/
Live Fixes 2017-06-27
We deployed some fixes yesterday, around 3 hours after the patch went live. These fixes took care of:
- Blossom being able to re-cast Tag endlessly as long as she had the energy
- Self cast not working properly
- Being forced to manually leave a Brawl match when someone else had disconnected
Read more »
With the new patch coming we want to give some heads up regarding replays. Due to version differences replays made from before the Summer Mega Patch will continue to work but may affect your performance in a negative way while viewing them. In short, old replays won’t be broken, but can result in lower frame rates while being viewed. This will most likely be more noticeable on low-end computers.