We’ve deployed some Hotfixs to Patch 0.13.2.0.
This Hotfix contains the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused some teams to be placed too highly after their placement games. Affected teams will need to play their placement games again. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Fixed an issue that caused some abilities to have inconsistent attack speed.
- Fixed a reconnect exploit bug
- Localization fixes
After additional testing and hearing responses to the Backstab mechanic, we have decided not to include it in this patch. It was initially intended as an experiment to gather data and feedback from the community. Backstab may return in some form in the future.
Patch 0.13.2.0 will arrive on Wednesday, September 20th. The servers will be brought down for patching at 15:00 CEST (9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT). The servers can be unavailable for up to 4 hours due to the season change. Read more »
Before we get started with today’s dev blog, we regret to inform you that there will not be a champion released in the late September patch due to a change in strategic and planning circumstances. This change aims to improve the impact of the F2P release. However, we have a big announcement on the 20th September which we are very excited to share with you.
Now, let’s take a look at what Shelt has to say about the changes coming for Season 5. Read more »
Patch 0.13.1.2 will arrive on Thursday September 14th. The servers will be brought down for patching at 15:00 CEST (9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT). The patching process can last up to 2 hours. Read more »
Hey all, it’s Christian here again to talk to you guys a bit about some of the thing that happened last week at the offices of Stunlock Studios. Fasten your seatbelts and let’s go! Read more »
Maybe you thought it would be someone else greeting you this time, but it was still me, Christian! Good to have you guys here. This week I will share with you some tidbits about the patch last week, talk some about what was happening last week besides patching, and let you know a little more about what I will be doing as I transform into a gameplay person once again. Let’s get started. Read more »
Champions of the Arena!
Do you have a way with words? Can you boil down an idea into a short, catchy phrase? And (most importantly) do you love Battlerite? Then you’re in luck! We’re looking for a new tagline to tell the world what Battlerite is all about – and we want your help to do it! Read more »
We are deploying a Hotfix today at 17:00 CEST (11:AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT), which will require some downtime. The servers can be down for up to two hours. We will also be doing some server maintenance during the downtime.
The hotfix contains the following fixes:
- “Kinetic Energy” (R) can now pass through walls again
- Fixed an issue with Varesh’s legendary weapons which made certain effects look strange (Static)
- Bakko’s Battlerite “Howling Axes” is now compatible with the Battlerite “Rampage”
- You should no longer be able to enter a regular arena match as “Random Champion”
- Random Champion Duel
- Odeum replays should now work properly for Brawl matches
- Fixed an issue with how disconnected players were handled
- Observer settings should now work properly again
Well hello, dear Battlerite Champion. It is once again me, Christian, who greets you with another rendition of the Dev Blog. This week we’ll talk about a bit about tomorrow’s patch and some details of what’s going into it. If you’ve missed it, we put out patch notes earlier today. You can find them over here. Read more »
Patch 0.13.1 will arrive on Tuesday August 29th. The servers will be brought down for patching at 15:00 CEST (9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT). The patching process can last up to 2 hours. Read more »